Re[2]: RE: Re: RE: Dak won't start!?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 04:51:59 EDT

Yup. I just went through this with my motorcycle... Static charge was good
(12v) and lights would come up fine, but when I put a load on it via the
starter it would drop to like 3-4 volts... Za battery vas kaput! Definitely
gotta test the battery under load to rule it out as the problem.
Good luck Kyle.
Tom