New pics on website...burn outs, Quick-D, & beaterz.com

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 08:18:21 EDT

Check out my new pics on my website (listed below). I've added my Quick-D intake installed (click on mods and then follow the link), a couple of burn out pics from the dragway (in my "stats" section), and you have to check out my sweeeettt find for beaterz.com located in my "links" section. Nice exhaust...LOL!!! Let me know what you think of the website...

I'm installing my pulleys today and I'll have to take some pics of my window vents they turned out great. Caribbean Customs color matched them to my truck.

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust
Quick-D T-body & intake
Mopar Performance PCM (on back order)
Auto Specialties 2 pulley set
Lund Eclipse 4 door window vents custom painted by Caribbean Customs
MTX Thunderform w/ built in amp (on back order)
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com