Re: Fender flares on!!

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 16:06:15 EDT

As far as I know, you can get them in any factory color to match a '97-&up
dakota.My truck is forest green,with no 2-tone, so I ordered them in forest
green and they match perfectly.I just went to the parts desk at the local
dealer and ordered them at 2:00pm wedenesday and they came in about 10:00am
on thursday.They cost me 218 plus tax, which knocked it up to like 237.**,so
it's not that bad.Make sure that they order them from the mopar accesory
book and not by dealer parts, because if the dealer orders them for thir
parts, they will cost like 400+,so just be careful.Hope this helps, Will
coughlin@centuryinter.net