Re: Re: Battery Corrosion was RE: Dak won't start!?

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 14:07:12 EDT

Thanks Will. That was a great description to my problem. I usually have my
scanner turned on when I turn the truck off as well as my radio. I'll try
it.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500