RE: 5-Speed coversion??

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 16:55:49 EDT

How the mighty have fallen... :-)

So, Jon, do you have any plans for that 318 and NV3500 when you pull
them out of your Dak? I'll bet I can find a really good home for them
under my hood. :-)

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black