Re: lowering pic's

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 19:06:30 EDT

Also... Is that a V6er or A V8? If it is an 8, could you measure a couple
of things for me (hell even if it's a 6 measure em for me)

ONE:
    from the ground up to about the top of the tire, tell me how high that is
(about 25" I belive)

TWO:
    How high from the ground to the top of the fenderlip it is, right now I
am at about 32" front and 34.5" in back, but that's with 29" tires.

I am planning on gettting 235/60R15 like you have, but I need to know if I
need a 2/4 or a 3/5 drop, I like the way your's looks, but it's stilla
little high for me (then again if you got a 6 a 2/4 would work wonders for
the 318)

Greg