Holy Crap! Ever exploded a Fuel Filter? ( L O N G . . . )

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 19:03:39 EDT

Well, I guess my Dakota got jealous.

I was infront of the garage (dakota in garage) helpin my friend wax his "new"
99 R/T and it starts to rain, so we pull it into the garage, and we take my
truck out to go get some lunch, well I hear this loud pop, only once, and
stop look, I see no problem, so I continue to back outa driveway.

Then I remeber I left the dog out, so I went to go left him back in, and I
see a line of some fluid from garage to truck, I look back at truck and it is
just POURING out some fluid from under driver door.

I go back to truck turn it off, it's a freakin gas leak! Damnit. so I coast
back to flat spot of drivway adn look under, big mess around the fuel
filter... Turns out the case popped open (the end poped outa the tube!) so I
replaced it and went on my happy little way.

HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE BEFORE?????????????????????

Greg