Re: Brake line breakin

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 02:10:45 EDT

Or. (very unlikely) but maybe the lines that go into the wheel cylinder
broke. easier fix. the bleeder screw blowing out for some reason.

if that's the case, the fix is easy because a new wheel cylinder is fairly
cheap and you don't have to remove ALL the brake hardware on the drums to
take it out. Just slide it out of there (most cases, haven't thought about
our dakotas yet)

if it's the tubing that broke, that should be too much to replace either.
-Dester

PS. I'd look further into the problem before you just replace the line and
it blows up again though... because, if you replace it and the wheel
cylinder froze, it could be the reason why that line gave...

<< OK this is my problem, somthin to do with my breaklines broke around the
rear
 end, i dont know were or is it broken from the wheel cylinder. it happen at
 night so i couldnt see but only brake fluid sprayed all over the drivers
 shock and rear end. Just would like to see is this happen to anyone so i can
 solve the problem faster thanks

     Joe
     92 5.2 3.55sg >>