RE: Re: RE: Quad Cab Info

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 12:30:01 EDT

Yes the brake system is great. The only thing missing is rear wheel discs,
but I hear Stainless Steel Brakes makes a conversion kit for ~$700. As far
as the 3.92 vs 3.55 I wish I had the 3.92 for better low end. I already
suffer terrible gas mileage. I'm not a 4-wheeler but you must appreciate
the torque of a 3.92 vs 3.55. My .02 .

Ron