window tint

From: Elsmore (relsmore@udata.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 17:22:25 EDT

I know this was discussed not too long ago, but I forgot what the
consensus was on the percentage of factory tint on the Dakota club
cabs. Can anyone fill me in? Also, anyone that has had aftermarket
tint added, do you have any pics? I am going next week to have the
truck's tinted and can't decide whether to just have the door windows
done or all around. Wanted to see what it would look like, thanks!

James
'99 CC 4x4 Sport+ V8

--
"If all else fails, pretend you don't know what's going on."