RE: Dakota USA website

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 17:16:45 EDT

I don't understand what the purpose of this is? What benefits do you receive
for becoming a member? We already have the Dodge Truck Owners
Association(www.egroups.com/community/dtoa), which has great benefits. Not
to mention, your not only limited to Dakotas, but you interact with the
Durango's, Rams, and older Mopar trucks. Why segregate?

Steven
www.smokindakota.com
www.dodge-trucks.net