Re: MPI results

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 21:56:40 EDT

Mike, give the comp. a few days to learn... When I first ran mine, it felt
strong as hell... a week later it just didn't have the same guts to it.
Gonna hook the comp up to a scanner tommorrow (for free) :-) and see what's
up.. my next project is to grind those injector mounts down. And yes, my
truck ran cooler as well b/c of the bigger thermo, almost too cold w/ the
180 stat but I sure don't like going back to the 195.. wish I could find
and in-between temp stat
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4