Re: CD Changer

From: Brandon Derks (BDerks@memberstreet.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 09:22:35 EDT

If you do order from Autotoys.com, make sure they have the item PHYSICALLY
IN STOCK. Otherwise they charge your credit card anyway, and will not give
you a positive date on shipping. It took me almost two months to cancel my
order and get my money back for an item that had actually been discontinued
(I found that out through Pioneer). Then they tried to charge me a15%
cancellation fee! Whaaaaaaat?

Brandon Derks
00 CC 4x4, 4.7, 5sp, 31BFG