Re: RE: Dakota USA website

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 09:44:37 EDT

Thanks Jim I didn't even know that you were out there.
i started this club because I love my truck and I have seen that a lot of people on the DML have been asking for one. This club will be run by the members not just me. I have never said anything bad about the DML or any other Club and I also never said that other people couldn't join I am not doing this to segregate. i thought that there was already a Ram Club and a Durango Club And I know that there is a neon club but if someone wants to join thats fine by me.
But if you drive a ram why would you want a Dakota USA sticker on your truck.

Chris Lambert (Y2KDakuda@aol.com
President Dakota USA
00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 LSD 325/50/15 BFG COMP/TA Drag Radials Flowmaster catback duel tips home made intake Autolite plugs (3923's) Clear Front Lenses
1/4 mile 15.11@88.46