RE: Bad Accident

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 13:28:35 EDT

Whew! I drive thru there all the time. People are pretty crazy thru there
too. They like to go thru at 80, semi's ain't no different. Then they
realize lanes are gone or Caltrans shifted them etc. That's probably what
started the mess to begin with plus the fact it was dark. Fantastic driving
job, Steven!

Ron