Re: Re: Wheel Hoppin' Dakota

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 22:09:56 EDT

i had crazy wheel hop with my 94 3.9 5-spd it was
unbearable i had to give up a lot of street races
because i couldn't launch it or when i hit 2nd it
would jump all over the road . and i aggree all you
need is a set of lakewood traction bars and it turns
from hop to spin it was great ..i heard people making
spaces and such but just go to summitracing.com and
they have large snubbers for the lakewood bars that
give you the 3/4" to 1/2" gap between the springs and
the snubber that you want
Frank 94 5.2 sport