Re: Re: Throttle Position Sensor

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 14:36:50 EDT

At 07:29 AM 6/13/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Okay, so after you did this what was the result? Was there some
>noticeable difference? Thanks, Bob.

No noticeable difference as far as throwing you back into the seat.

I have set PB ETs since but how much is from resetting the minimum TPS
and from added mods/loss weight I have no idea. I've also started bouncing
off the rev limiter (~6000 to ~6200 with the MP PCM) on the 1-2 shift
at the track, and just after kickdown on the street into 1st and before
completed automatic upshift into 2nd, which has never happened before.
Engine just revs too quickly now before the shift has been completed
even with the Transgo. I've adjusted the TV cable with a one notch
slack to try and overcome this.

Bob