Re: DMLer in TN?????

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 17:21:36 EDT

Looper wrote:

> Any DMLers in TN? If so which cities?
> I'm in Nashville. It seems like everyone one is in
> CA, the midwest, North east or FL.

I'm from Nashville, TN also but don't exactly drive a Dak (yet). I've
been in Nashville for 2 years and Memphis for 5 years before that. Will
be closing on a new home on Thursday which is back in Memphis.

Have you been to the big cruise-in at the Back Yard Burger yet? Its the
best regular weekend cruise that I've ever been to (or heard of). It is
south of Nashville at the Franklin (Hwy 96) exit about a quarter of a
mile west of I-65. We could definately use more Mopars there. We had 3
Indy Rams, 1 '00 Ram, and 1 DakR/T this past weekend - come on
down.....every Sat night starting about 3-4pm lasting till 8-9pm.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"