Re: Spanked..I hang my head in shame

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 17:09:19 EDT

---- Original Message -----
From: Steven T. Ekstrand <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>
> I few weeks before getting dusted by my student's Porsche, I did do the
Dak
> crowd proud with an impressive spank. Another student of mine just leased
> a 2000 Lexus GS. It's a pretty sporty looking touring sedan. He said it
> was fast and ready for my purple beast! We raced just a block away from
> the Culver City CHP station. I smoked him good. He was pretty shocked!

I am impressed :-) My wife's Lexus will smoke my Truck every day of the week
and twice on Sunday.....99 LS 3.0L 210 hp V-6 and a heck of a lot lighter...
Course I have a 4x4 with no engine mods .... I wanted to race her in the R/T
but we all know what happened to that mess....LOL

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org