Re: Touch Up Paint

From: Luke White (lukewhite@emeraldis.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 20:48:54 EDT

I'm a little behind, so I apologize if this has been mentioned already.
Eastwood makes a really nice touch up kit that includes very small brushes,
a "sanding spool" with very fine sanding disks, wax remover, a rust removing
pencil, and a final polish. Used properly, it does a fantastic job - it
does take some practice and it costs about $50 IIRC.

Later,

Luke

<snip>
Would someone give me some ideas on how to touch up paint nicks from other
cars' doors? I have the factory touch up paint. It comes with a brush that
looks way too big. Someone suggested a toothpick. Any other ideas.
Thanks, greatly appreciated.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 3.55 LSD
<snip>