Re: Spanked..I hang my head in shame

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 20:56:00 EDT

---- Original Message -----
From: <NVMYDakota@aol.com>
> is this a LS 300? If so, you got a seriously slow ass truck (no offense)
but
> my dad's cluyb cab longbed ram walked all over one of these POSes (he
doesn't
> know about that...) and I can SLAUGHTER his truck...

Well, like I said, I have a bone stock (engine-wise) 5.2L 4x4 and I KNOW
that Lexus is faster. Smoother pickup, better acceleration (after that
initial hesitation) and quite a bit lighter to boot.

If your Dads Ram CC Longbed stepped on one, then the one you raced was a POS
or the driver was a loser. I would pit that car against your Dads truck :-)

Who knows.. you had a good day, he had a bad one, maybe the wife got a hot
runner from the factory or I got a really slow one ( ! ).

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org