RE: transmission shifting

From: agm (agm@win.net)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:26:03 EDT

I have a 96 club cab v6 automatic. The engine over revs when shifting from
2 to 3. It is hard for me to tell which shift it is. It might be 3 to 4.
The oil has some bubbles in it, no burn, color ok. The problem started
about 80k when the weather was cold and would only happen in the first few
shifts. Now it happens on every shift. I am not sure which tranny I have,
probably 44re or 46 re. Anyone know how to fix this or how to live with the
problem?
Bob