Re: RE: Alaskan/Eastern Canada DMLers

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 21:23:59 EDT

Until you hit the Alaskan border, finding fuel is not a problem, While in
Alaska, fueling points are a little spread out, but never become a concern.
As for spare parts, Take 2 spare tires, rear u-joints and headlight bulbs,
if you have one-a CB radio makes a big difference. Other than that have a
blast, I've done the trip twice ( I live in Alberta Canada)

Jeff Trithart
Y2K 4WD Ext Cab, 4.7/5spd