Puttin a stang out to the Pasture

From: Shane Rieger (shane527@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:18:58 EDT

I am coming home from work about 10:30p.m. and I am coming off route 80 to a
town ship road and come upon a 5.0 we stop at a light and I wasn't about to
let a Ford take me off the line, so with minimal effort I took him and I
guess that was a real burr under his saddle. He comes flyin up past me gets
about about 3 car lengths ahead. I romp aon the accelerator it drops down
into 2nd and the tires break free(it was misting and the roads were very
wet) i let off a bit and I shortend the gap, we came up to a large hill and
he became a small dot of light in the review. This was the first time I
caught a glimpse of what my truck had, I have only 2700 mi. on it. This was
one pony goin to the dog food factory.
Shane Rieger
'00 cc Sport Black
Extang Black max
Westin Sprtsman Grille and Light\Tailight Guards