Project 11's!!

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:56:30 EDT

It may not happen any time soon, but I have a dream truck plan.
Ingredients to cook up a sub-12 second Dak:
1 Well-seasoned, rebuilt 600 HP BB Mopar *based off of a '73 vintage 440
BBChry engine*;
1 rebuilt/hot rodded/beefed A-727 Torqueflite;
1 Dana 60 rear end, stuffed with 4:10 or higher gears, beefed, posi'ed,
rebuilt, narrowed to a Gen II Dak size;
1 Gen II Dak RC 2WD shortbed, minus drivetrain;
widened stock steel wheels to 15X10 or bigger;
Stickey Mickeys out back under tubbed, tonneaued bed;
True dual, full 3" stainless exhaust from headers to chrome exhaust tips;
No nitrous needed, but can be added..

The reality:
My father, a dyed-in-the-wool Mopar freak who hooked me on Mopars, has a
seasoned 1973 440 BBChry, and an A-727 T-flite tranny. He is saving both
items for me, for free.
Government vehicles are well taken care of, minus the trashed drivetrains,
and can be picked up at sweet prices at auctions *I think*

Whadda ya'll think? is 11's possible in such a truck? Or with tuning can I
dip into the 10's?
The kicker: License plates that read PROZAK..
Stock looks, redone interior, 5pt harnesses, 'cage..
What color screams SLEEPER!, but was stock avail in Gen II Dakota years?

Mopar or Nocar!
Black 1996 Dodge Dakota Sport, Club Cab
4X4, V-8 Magnum
Tearing up North Dakota!
Autolite 3924's
MSD 6AL/Blaster 2, K&N filter, Mopar Performance
P4876138 High-Performance computer,
Mopar Performance exhaust
P255-70R-15 BFG Radial T/A's
'BAD AD2D' License plates:)