RE: Touch Up Paint

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 10:34:21 EDT

Red plasti-cote enamel spray from pep-boys should do the trick with a coat or two of clear coat.
Mask off all the areas you don't want sprayed. You'll get a better look from spray than with
a brush.

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html