RE: Has anyone used these TB's

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 13:48:31 EDT

Hey Rich...
Was out there for about 15 minutes last weekend to pick up the mount of last
seasons buck (8 pt) from the taxidermist. Actually just signed back onto the
DML yesterday.

Been a little hectic at our house lately, wife just had our first child (a
little boy!) and she (they) were in the Hosp. for a week after that.
And then of course a newborn at home... ...

Still want to get out sometime and check out your Dak and all the work
you've been doing on it.

I'll drop you another line when things calm down a little.

later,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Mopar HiPo Comp - Thorley Headers - Gibson Catback Exhaust