Re: I'm off to the National Meet!

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 14:12:09 EDT

Ah, you're coming out to my neck of the woods. Be sure to fill up on gas in NC. We had a gas line break about 2 weeks ago that held 1/3 of MI's gas supply. So gas is up to $2.19/gallon for regular and with the R/T you have to run premium at $2.39+/gallon. Are you guys going to Milan Dragway at any time during the weekend? If you see my flame red '00 Durango with a Quick D Performance sticker on the back window be sure to give me a honk! Drive safe.

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust
Quick-D T-body & intake
Mopar Performance PCM (on back order)
Lund Eclipse 4 door window vents custom painted by Caribbean Customs
MTX Thunderform w/ built in amp (on back order)
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com