Re: RE: Got my Powerdyne 100% complete

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 14:34:27 EDT

Yea, I used to do that all the time... now I'm often lettin it rev as low as
possable... I'll let her at about 3k ish before i back off 100%
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter, Powerdyne 6PSI
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ