RE: Got my Powerdyne 100% complete

From: Hausheer, Geoffrey (geoffrey.hausheer@intel.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 16:20:36 EDT

>... I may try 24#/hr injectors... anyone know if they will hurt
>me in everyday driving? (gas milage, ect)

I wanted yto know others answers to this too. Adding the 24lb-ers certainly
reduced my highway mileage (It hurt my city mileage too, but that's probably
due to the large black swatches I leave at all the redlights). I wasn't
expecting this, since te computer should run in closed loop mode, and thus I
shouldn't see any mpg loss when cruising, right?
I vaguely remember Ted O. seeing simmilar loss of gas mileage (I've lost
about 30-40 miles per tank). Anyone else running into this, and know what's
going on?

.Geoff