Got my Powerdyne 100% complete

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 12:49:24 EDT

I got my fuel line hooked up, and lemme tell you something....
DaAAAaaUUuuuuMmmmM!!
I wanna say low 14's!! this thing huals mad ass, then some...
I took my bro in laws dad fer a ride and he said, CraP! How does that thing
work!!
Took it to the dealer (know a few peeps up there...) I musta had 6 service
guys staring at the engine, like, wow, ect =)
My dad now tells me to behave when I go out in MY truck (he owns it, but ya
know)
I think this may hit 9xMPH and 14.5 or less =))))
I love my powerdyne now!! =-)
That is my first impression so far...
I had to change my shift points a lil earlier because it studdered a slight
bit 1-2 gear... I may try 24#/hr injectors... anyone know if they will hurt
me in everyday driving? (gas milage, ect)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter, Powerdyne 6PSI
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ