RE: transmission problem ????

From: Eng, Kenneth (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 18:13:54 EDT

Please keep me inform on your findings as I seem to have the same problem
with my 98 CC V6 4x2 Auto 3.55 LSD. From a stop, if I were to floor the
pedal the truck would not accelerate very quickly. Cars would be tailing
me. My tach also would not go over 3k rpms. The truck seems to take a long
time to accelerate from standing still. Would dropping the tranny into D1
and manually shifting it up to D3 improve the takeoff?

Ken