Re: Re: Weight ratings?

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 19:04:19 EDT

Just look at the little sticker on your door where the tire ratings and stuff
are. This should have a GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) on it. This is the
combined weight of the truck and the load you can pull. Then just figure out how
much your truck weighs and you have the load you can pull. For instance, my 97 CC
4x4 has a GVWR of 10,000 lbs or so and it weighs about 4,000. So I can pull a
6,000 lb load (And I have done it before as well).