Re: RE: Re: RE: Got my Powerdyne 100% complete

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 22:26:57 EDT

I think the RPMs are higher in 1st because it tacks up so fast.... I lowered
the tranny adjustment 1 click and it still jumps every now and then... i'll
put it to ya like this... my speed-o-meter goes from 30 to 40 when it shifts
into second... dosent climb just jumps =-)
I have the 3.55 rear (LSD).. 3.92 may come later....
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter, Powerdyne 6PSI
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ