Re: no covers for our v6's

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 22:54:41 EDT

You still miss the point of WHY I need the performance valve covers. I don't
have oil baffles, oil is being pumped into my breather/pcv valve and it's
hurting performance (maybe even the source of the pinging?) oh well. I'm
gonna bring some tools home from work tomorrow, take the covers off and tack
on some breather saver splash shields and hope it works. Hopefully.

Some may call it "wishful thinking"

-Dester

<< Dester, I already told you yesterday that they were for the pre mags.
 Now, who's gonna be the first to go out and get the factory ones
 chromed??

 Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
 '97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp
          '66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp

 http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts