Re: Weight Ratings

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 23:04:32 EDT

Hey, thanks Mike. That's the info I was looking for. No where on my
truck or in the manual can I find the GCWR. All it had was the GVWR,
which is the same as you listed, 5300lbs.

Thanks again!
Korey

P.S. Anyone have an idea what an over-the-rail linex job would weigh?
I guess I _could_ just go find a scale somewhere!