MPG Sucks

From: Derek (derekm@dowco.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 01:27:41 EDT

Hey hows everyone doing? Quick question I have a 99 cc 4x4 3.9 3.55
gears 31x10.5 tires a/c and its forest green if it matters with about
6000miles on it. Now for the question what should i be getting for
mileage or what is everyone else getting. When i first got it i got
about 18 mpg and thought that it wasnt very good now i get about 14 mpg.

I dont drive it hard at all it never seen past 4000rpm and it harldy
ever sits idling mostly highway mileage WTF.