Re: Curing Trailer Plug Corrosion

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 01:29:53 EDT

on my other 94 i had the problem that the trailer
wirering where it plugged in to the taillights got
corroded and i would have a brake light and turn
single only half of the time now i use dielectric
greese in all my plugs in my dakota . it pervents
crossion and on the plug wires it keeps the boots from
sticking to the plugs
Frank 94 5.2 spoR/T