Re: RE: Re: 5.0 spanking

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 12:46:39 EDT

The powerdyne came with 2 "Powerdyne Supercharged" stickers, My dad was
like, Uhh, you probably shouldent put them on the truck, and smiled =)
maybe I should get the little things the 4 bangers have on the front where
the V8 things are =)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter, Powerdyne 6PSI
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ