RE: transmission problem ????

From: Eng, Kenneth (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 12:49:15 EDT

For me, it certainly feels like it. The engine seems to be struggling as if
it was in a higher gear than first. If the gas pedal is held down from
standing still, wouldn't I expect to see the tach continuously move up
beyond 3k before shifting up to second for an auto? When doing this I have
my OD button off. My tach seems to go no higher than 2500rpm when
accelerating from a stop. After getting up to speed the tach will then
start to go over 3k. Need to check out taking off with the tranny in D1.

Ken