Re: recharging the A/C on my dakota

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 15:23:42 EDT

Just don't go crazy with the "Oil Charge" since it's mainly only required is
the system is new or has been replaced. I've seen too many people add a can
of Oil Charge and then complain about the A/C not getting cold enough.
Also, when you charge the system back up (if your using the 20# can of
R-134) put the can into a small bowl of hot (not boiling) water. It helps
charge up the system.

- Bernd