Fwd: Spark Knock/Engine Ping '98/'99 Dodge Trucks

From: Mitchell Carson (Mitchell.Carson@dalsemi.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 16:26:35 EDT

Just saw this on alt.autos.dodge.trucks. I called my dealer and they didn't have
a clue...couldn't find anything on this TSB <sigh>. I called Chryco Customer
Care to inquire about it. According to the Chryco rep I spoke with, this fix will
be released to the dealers in 1 1/2 weeks (June 30th target date).

If anyone hears differently, please share the info.

YMMV,
-Mitch