Re: RE: 360 HP

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 21:00:04 EDT

currently the setup that I have is not working to the full potential though.
I'm still running a stock converter and only 3.90 gears. If I could come
out of the hole at around 2500 rpm or a little higher and have about 4.30
gears, this truck would fly. With good weather and decent traction, the
truck has potential to run into the 11's without a lot of trouble. My 12.56
was made at the mopar meet at Mason-dixon in the heat and high humidity.
The reason I don't wanna change converter or gears yet is because I still
like to drive it on the street, and currently don't have another dak and a
trailer to pull this one around

ttyl

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 5.9 V8 12.56 @ 109.40