RE: 360 HP

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 19:30:15 EDT

Looking at the current test vehicle with Powerdyne (A.K.A. Golden West), the
estimate rear horse power for that vehicle is around 375HP. It is has the
usual mods and a 8-10 PSI version super charger. With those numbers and
Matt's Dyno ticket, same mod configuration, I believe the 4.7 will push over
the 395 to 400HP to the rear wheels. Maybe a low 12 second run in the
quarter and a 4.25 (estimate) 0-60 mph time.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC