DAK 2 BMW 0

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 22:24:56 EDT

Well, I got my second to first spank today.
The other day, I was at a stop light, and this kid in a BMW pulls up next
to me. It's a '98-'00 328 or 325 w/ a stick shift. The guy goes to my
school. Anyway, he pulls up next to me, and I hear him reving his engine.
So I'm thinking to myself "Hell yah.. I'm gonna get my ass kicked.. Oh
well" Took off the line, neck and neck the entire way until about 80 or so,
thne I pulled up infront of him. He was extremely mad

Other spank was my friend's '85 325i. He has a stick also. Let's just say,
I couldn't even see him in my rearview mirror, he was too far away.

william
2000 Black 4.7L cc