I'VE BEEN ROBBED!!!!!!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 22:34:37 EDT

I figured I'd be a nice guy, and invite my nemisis BobN(first timer) down to
the weekly open car show. I called Quiktruk99 to remind him of said
show(because he forgot and hasn't been there for 3 weeks). I've slaved for
each week to make my truck as perfect as I can for each and every show.
Today both walked away with trophies (would've been nice if all 3 of us got
one).. But there guys have some real nice rides... But gee I'm getting tired
of being left out... At least they could of thanked me for making their
trucks look better.. ;-)

Congrats guys!!!

BTW Bob how was that take off?? Think ya still can take me?? ;-)

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886