Re: I'VE BEEN ROBBED!!(Greg)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 10:24:23 EDT

The Man From Utopia wrote:

> I figured I'd be a nice guy, and invite my nemisis BobN(first timer) down to
> the weekly open car show. I called Quiktruk99 to remind him of said
> show(because he forgot and hasn't been there for 3 weeks). I've slaved for
> each week to make my truck as perfect as I can for each and every show.
> Today both walked away with trophies (would've been nice if all 3 of us got
> one).. But there guys have some real nice rides... But gee I'm getting tired
> of being left out... At least they could of thanked me for making their
> trucks look better.. ;-)

   WHAHHHHH, WHAHHHHH. HEY WHAT ELSE ARE FRIENDS FOR?

> Congrats guys!!!

   THANKS

> BTW Bob how was that take off?? Think ya still can take me?? ;-)

   IT WAS GOOD BUT.......WHILE YOU WERE SPINNING YOUR TIRES
   I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A GOOD HOOK UP AND BEEN A MILE
   DOWN THE ROAD! :o) JUST KIDDING.....IT LOOKED GOOD.
   THANKS FOR THE INVITE....SORRY YOU DIDN"T TAKE A TROPHY

   BOB

   CHECK OUT THE 2 SIG. FILES

--
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl