RE: Re: I'VE BEEN ROBBED!!!!!!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 23:37:23 EDT

Yeah... and this is on top of a really bad day at work! I was actually
unemployed for about 15 minutes before (mis)management got there act
together and realized that a whole business unit would walk on them..
Nothing like having your manager following you out to the parking lot
pleading with you not to walk..because his job is on the line as per the
CEO.. Should have made him grovel some more and hit him up for a raise...
I'm too much of a nice guy....

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ