RE: 4.7 Questions Re:Chris

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 07:56:04 EDT

Chris, Traction bars are a must!!! Positioned as far forward as possible,
and snubber as close to the springs as possible.
Removal of the factory intake will make the truck sound even better, real
mean!!
sounds like a dual 4bbl carb kicking in!!
Are you running slicks or drag radials???

Matt --VA--Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus RC 4.7L 5spd.
9 1/4 3.92 LSD
Homemade air intake,T-Bars,
Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
BEST 1/4 14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
BEST 1/8 9.19 @ 72.58 MPH
BEST 60' 1.90 208 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ