Installed Flowmaster Cat back

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 08:42:26 EDT

I installed the Flowmaster cat back system yesterday. It took about an hour
to get the factory system off, and about 30 minutes to put the Flowmaster
on.
Looks really good exiting at the factory location!!
Sound is unreal!! Louder than I was expecting, very deep and throaty!
Coming up through the gears hard it sounds like a Winston Cup car!! hee hee,
OK, not that good, but the sound is sweet!! To the track tomorrow.....
14.3's??? :)
weather man says 94 degrees tomorrow,70% humidity, ah damn, oh well, no
14.3's for me, to hot and humid!!

Matt --VA--Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus RC 4.7L 5spd.
9 1/4 3.92 LSD
Homemade air intake,T-Bars,
Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
BEST 1/4 14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
BEST 1/8 9.19 @ 72.58 MPH
BEST 60' 1.90 208 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ